Glamour Photography in Michigan… more wonderful images of Cori from yesterday
Model Photographers in Michigan are wonderful sexy people. (this is quite a “long tail” keyword phrase) I’m in information overload. It comes from everywhere. I look for it, friends and cohorts send it to me, it’s all over the place. You can find and read as much information as you want to ingest these days.
- Photographing Models in Detroit can be a challenge
- Headshots in Michigan business is really picking up
- Photographers who photograph Comp Cards are wonderful people
- Detroit Photographers who are sexy! (in case anyone is looking for a sexy Detroit photographer I’ll show up on Google)
- This will all make sense in a minute
I was sent a great little e-book on blogging today. Lots of lists and tidbits. Asking all kinds of questions and giving suggestions for successful blogging. Way more than you want to hear.
- Why do you blog Mary DuPrie… you’re such a fabulous writer
- Who do you want to reach Mary DuPrie… your hands are so soft
- What do you want to say Mary DuPrie… I want to rant a little
- Do you want to sell products Mary DuPrie… I have wonderful DVDs
- How to write great copy (keep it positive) Mary DuPrie… I had a dove bar for dinner
- Always keep SEO in mind Mary DuPrie… thanks Search Engine Optimization Blake Discher
- Blah Mary DuPrie… sarcasm doesn’t translate well
- and then some more blah Mary DuPrie… no, I haven’t run out of things to write about
- … i really like using three periods in a row!
It was suggested in the article I need to use more key word phrases in my titles, do more lists, use bold and to put my key word links early in my post! (so see above, blatant SEO going on here. I threw my name in for good measure, even though no one is Googling me)
All very good points. Well my blog is all over the place. It’s just me chatting about my little day to day struggles. I’m a middle of the road photographer trying to make a living doing photography. I never intended to be a professional photographer so I tend to do it kicking and screaming. Financially in the past I never had to consider making a living… I just spent money, lots and lots of money.
I started, accidently, by shooting models. It wasn’t my intention, it just happened. So I’m branching out these days into the public realm and I have to say it can try my patience. I don’t bend over backwards to book shoots, it’s just me.
It definitely puts a damper on things when you need/want to make a living at this. People are uneducated to what we do and how we do things… I get that. But really.
So since this is my blog I can rant a bit. So many people would love to have a great studio and do this full time, I get it. You don’t really want to hear me complaining, too bad. It’s part of the job, we complain to each other. Since you want to know about photography this is part of the package.
Case in point, an email from tonight.
Is this actually a place for modeling? I went to one source talent but that was a rip off so i didnt do that. But do you guys actually want models?
I’m a photographer not an agency
here are the legit agencies in town (which I then copy and paste for her)
ok thank you so much!! that really helped!! do you get paid? sorry im asking a lot.
Wow, I don’t even know how to take that. Do I get paid? So I ask you, am I missing something? Does my website say, I do this for free? Does it look like I’m an agency? This is the second time this week, so maybe it does? I’m cheap? Do I look like a hobbyist? Ok, you can fill in all the blanks for me. What am I doing wrong? Help me out here people.
(making my blog more interactive)
Models, a great place to do research about the modeling industry would be www.newmodels.com
I’m having another delete delete delete night.
Please take all this with a grain of salt, or some sand in your shoes6 comments