Michigan Portrait Photography by Mary DuPrie
I love this image of Carly. I haven’t shot her in forever. Another background using mirrors. These mirrors are road side find. Just bi-fold doors, and the price was just right… free. I love how mirrors give you a hair light and rim light in one. Using my 85 1.2 there is always an image to be had in the studio no matter where or what.
I need simple packages that are easy to understand and designed with with some pizzazz. I don’t want to just type out info and prices. I need some branding. So this weekends the weekends. I’m thinking three glamour packages and three portrait packages for a start. I have InDesign (haven’t peeked at it yet) now and think maybe that’s what I need to use, I’m not sure. I’m a member of Scott Kelby On Line Training and I’ll have to look into it.
Perhaps you could help a girl out, if you know of any nicely designed pricing literature a link would be nice.
I’ve been spending so much time on my computer that I’ve redone my office. I’ve moved a shelving unit out and replaced it with a treadmill. The treadmill looks out at a beautiful little lake with lots going on to keep my interest.
My one bad habit is having the TV on all day while I’m working on my computer. The worst habit of all is watching, well more like just listening to the following…
- Hoarders (like a bloody car accident you can’t look away from)
- Hell’s Kitchen (Gordon Ramsey is my hero)
- Project Runway (I can’t believe they can make a show out of sewing)
- Housewifes of DC (The Salahi’s are out of their frickin minds)
- Housewifes of Beverly Hills (I love their house’s, and the housewife with the British accent)
- Housewifes of Atlanta ( I’m transfixed by Kim’s wig, white trash with money is a dangerous mix)
I think I’m cleaning more now because of hoarders… I’m not cooking, sewing or getting married anytime soon though.
I’m getting lots of inquires from Google search but I think my big stumbling block is my pricing, it’s lack luster. My percentage of bookings to inquires is low.
Needing some help…4 comments